We are happy to announce a new course from the Swiss School of Public Health +, entitled “How to pass your research protocol through an ethics review committee”. The course will focus on
- what an ethics review committee looks for in a research protocol and what its primary concerns are
- which ethics guidelines need to be adhered to
- why informed consent is so important and how should a good informed consent form look like
- special considerations for research in developing countries
- ethical issues with research using online health data
As the number of participants is limited, please make sure you register online until Sepetmber 3rd 2012!